Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LITTLE BROTHER EP OUT NOW !!!!

:: News

Go down

LITTLE BROTHER EP OUT NOW !!!! Empty LITTLE BROTHER EP OUT NOW !!!!

Post by Harry Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:45 am

Our new record, "Little Brother" is out today on CD on Vinyl...

We feel very fortunate to be able to live and create and play music at a time when many of earth's human inhabitants are living in horrible, unnacceptabe living conditions. It's times like these that creativity should be encouraged and celebrated in all it's forms. We are inundated every day with negativity and fear, we need posotivity and creativity to save us and help us make things better for everyone. Each one teach one, kids of every culture unite.. it's our time now with this upcoming American regime change to show the world what youth culture and expression have to offer. Start bands, make zines, go work at Floyd's record label(Not A Problem Records, duh...), help Tony with THE FEST, paint, write, CREATE!!! You get the point. No more talking. DO IT.

Love your life. Peace and positivity.

CHICKEN/DTM

PS.

I'm pretty sure this is the part where we're supposed to tell you to go buy our record and t-shirts and shit, but we don't really care how you get the music or shirts. Make your own, burn your friend's copy of our EP. I'll leave the self important "look at my shitty band of white dudes with tattoos" to my so called contemporaries in punk, they're doing the whole shameless self promotion thing better than we ever could. Posers, I tell you... the lot of 'em.
Harry
Harry
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-11-15

https://deadtome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down